Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Final Reflection

Image result for Reflection
I have really enjoyed this class and feel that I have learned a lot. I feel that the most formative part of this class for me was working based on experience, instead of out of a textbook. I was forced to create and develop my own idea as opposed to reading about how someone else did it. I think that I will remember the creative process the most. By reflecting on my experience of developing my idea  really helped me to grow as a possible entrepreneur. My most joyous experience was reading the feedback from my peers and learning that they thought I was doing a good job, even when I felt like I wasn't. I am very proud of myself for creating this product that actually has potential. I received some great feedback and learned that a lot of people found this product to be something that is needed.

Now that the class is ending, I do believe that I am closer to developing an entrepreneur mindset. I have never really had the desire to be an entrepreneur. Now, I see that there are some great benefits in being innovative and creating your own concept. There is a lot of work involved in being an entrepreneur but all worth it to create something that you are passionate about. There is no limit. I've learned that anyone, including myself, can be an entrepreneur.

For future ENT 3003 students, I would recommend just having confidence in yourself. If you believe that you have a good concept than that's all that matters. The best thing you can do to perform well in this class is to do the assignments and listen to Dr. Pryor's lectures. To foster the mindset of an entrepreneur just believe you are one.

No comments:

Post a Comment