The behaviors that I have used to keep up with the course work requirements are hard work and determination. I have had to develop the behavior of being innovative and creative also. In this class, I have to been determined and hard working in order to get the grade I want. I've to be innovative and creative to meet the requirements.
At one point I felt like giving up when I looked ahead at all of the assignments that would be due. It stressed me out. I got through because I do have a very good support system that helps me. I also learned to tell myself to only look at one assignment at a time. Just like taking things one day at a time, I like to take things one assignment at a time. I think that I have developed a tenacious attitude these past two months. I think that going through those "give up" moments are necessary in order to help develop that tenacious attitude.That experience has helped me.
The three tips that I would give are:
1. Do not give up!
2. Take things one assignment at a time.
3. Just believe that you can.
Lisa,
ReplyDeleteWell put. The only thing I would change is the order of your 1.2.3. I would start with believe in yourself. Many people find that to be the most difficult. If we can start there, the rest should come naturally.
Lisa,
ReplyDeleteGood job on the assignment. Definitely good advice about not giving up. This class looks pretty tough from the start with all of the assignments, but if you just take it one week at a time then you can get them out of the way and move on to the next thing. Good advice.
Hey Lisa, I think you did a fantastic job on your halfway reflection. I also think that hard work and determination are some important characteristics to have when taking this or any course. I have also grown my mind to let innovative and creative idea flow more readily. But I think that innovation is the result of hard work. I also enjoyed your tips including the tip about taking things one step at a time.
ReplyDelete