Thursday, June 30, 2016

My Customer's Avatar




My prototypical customer is just an average person. The type of person who is very busy and tries to be health conscious. They could range from 5 to 65. Anyone who needs a healthy snack. They enjoy running, watching sitcoms, and being with family. They have full time jobs. They are parents. They are students. My customer drives a small white car, something practical. They enjoy reading fiction such as romance or mystery novels. They are average people on the go with the need to have access to healthy snacks.

I do have stuff in common with my avatar. I am usually pretty busy and I also try to be health conscious. I enjoy the same hobbies. I like running, sitcoms, and spending time with family. I have a full time job and I am student. I drive a small practical car but mine is red. I'm just an average person who would like access to healthy snack options on the go.
I don't really think that it's a coincidence that I have things in common with me avatar. I created an idea based on my own interest and needs. I think that a lot of entrepreneurs create idea because not only is t an unmet need for a customer but also for themselves.






No comments:

Post a Comment