Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Amazon Whisperer

The revenue drivers for the better options vending machine would be all of the different snack options available. The different options would include snacks such as nuts, granola bars, carrots with ranch, celery and peanut butter, and drinks such as protein shakes and Gatorade. All of these options would drive the revenue.
The next thing that I think customers would want is a bigger selection of refrigerated type items and items that are more meal like. These things would include fruit cups, parfaits, sandwiches, and possibly small side salads.
This next thing will enhance the current better options vending machine with more options. This would enhance the customer experience because there will be more options to satisfy their hunger and their need for something nutritional. I think that this would keep the customers loyalty. The can't get fulfilling healthy snack and meal options for an affordable price as oppose to pay and ridiculous amount of money for a small meal.
On Amazon I found this Good for you! vending machine which is very similar to the product that I had in mind.
   
I love how the machine is broken into section. I also love that it can hold 245 snack/food items as well as 177 drinks. It's also refrigerated. I would obviously have to change up the design to make it mine but besides that I don't feel like I would change anything else about this product.
Unfortunately, there aren't any customer reviews for this product. I, however, feel that my customer would be very pleased with this product. The machine would not only offer healthier options but it is also big enough to offer a selection.
I think that this product wold be a great addition to my product. It would offer a greater selection and variety. I also takes the vending machine to the next level by offering more than just snack and drink items. It's refrigerated to help maintain self life. This would definitely be a great addition..

No comments:

Post a Comment