I have named my opportunity The Better Choices vending machines. My pitch describes what would be included in the vending machine and why companies should invest in them. Here is the link for my video. https://youtu.be/zuYlKB3XpMI
Lisa, I really like your idea! You did an excellent job on your elevator pitch. I have always liked your idea, and I enjoyed hearing you talk about your product. I liked how dynamic you were! Keep up the great work!
I like the concept you came up with. Diet is such a major problem right now in our country, and your idea would be a solid step in helping fix that problem. There are just so many unhealthy food options available to kids starting from a young age that kids get used to the sugary food that isn't good for you. I have definitely bought my fair share of junk food out of a vending machine! Here's my blog: http://jaredpape.blogspot.com/
You have a very good idea as I feel like many people nowadays are making the shift to living heathier lifestyles. With that being said, people who work in offices or line of work that supplies vending machines, there should always be a healthy option. Your idea is just that and I feel it is one that many people will agree with you one. Your pitch was to the pint and sufficient information. Nice job! If you want check my blog at http://jpmorgan15.blogspot.com/
I really like your idea. There does need to be a wider variety of healthier options in vending machines everywhere. Like you said, it is mostly chips and candy bars. Also, I think you did a great job of putting consumers in the shoes of this problematic situation of being caught without healthy food options and a vending machine not helping out much. The only thing I can think of to suggest is to mention your name and the name of your company. I didn't think I heard it but sorry if you did and I missed it. Overall, great job!
Lisa, AS someone that is trying to eat better, I love this Idea. The only issue I see is that most of the healthier choices don't have a lifespan that can keep for long periods of time in a vending machine.
Lisa,
ReplyDeleteI really like your idea! You did an excellent job on your elevator pitch. I have always liked your idea, and I enjoyed hearing you talk about your product. I liked how dynamic you were! Keep up the great work!
Hey Lisa,
ReplyDeleteI like the concept you came up with. Diet is such a major problem right now in our country, and your idea would be a solid step in helping fix that problem. There are just so many unhealthy food options available to kids starting from a young age that kids get used to the sugary food that isn't good for you. I have definitely bought my fair share of junk food out of a vending machine! Here's my blog: http://jaredpape.blogspot.com/
Hey Lisa,
ReplyDeleteYou have a very good idea as I feel like many people nowadays are making the shift to living heathier lifestyles. With that being said, people who work in offices or line of work that supplies vending machines, there should always be a healthy option. Your idea is just that and I feel it is one that many people will agree with you one. Your pitch was to the pint and sufficient information. Nice job! If you want check my blog at http://jpmorgan15.blogspot.com/
Regards,
Juan Parra
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteHi Lisa,
ReplyDeleteI really like your idea. There does need to be a wider variety of healthier options in vending machines everywhere. Like you said, it is mostly chips and candy bars. Also, I think you did a great job of putting consumers in the shoes of this problematic situation of being caught without healthy food options and a vending machine not helping out much. The only thing I can think of to suggest is to mention your name and the name of your company. I didn't think I heard it but sorry if you did and I missed it. Overall, great job!
Angie
http://mynewbloggerblog10.blogspot.com/2016/06/elevator-pitch-no-1.html
Lisa,
ReplyDeleteAS someone that is trying to eat better, I love this Idea. The only issue I see is that most of the healthier choices don't have a lifespan that can keep for long periods of time in a vending machine.