The feedback that I received for my prior elevator pitches were very helpful and positive. I changed my pitch by updating my concept to include suggestions that I received from the feedback.
Here is the link to my 3rd pitch:
https://youtu.be/Uegdt6963cM
Hi Lisa,
ReplyDeleteI thought you did a good job on your third elevator pitch. I felt like we were having a normal conversation, like it was not just scripted. I also liked your tone fluctuations. It got peppy at times and grabbed my attention and made me feel more excited about the healthy vending machine options. I also liked the refrigeration idea and "better options vending machine" name. My only suggestions is to perhaps zoom in a little more on yourself next time and cut out some of the wall/ceiling. Great pitch!
Angie
http://mynewbloggerblog10.blogspot.com/2016/07/elevator-pitch-no-3_12.html
Your pitch was very good and informative. It was a little difficult to hear you, but I like how you described your product and some of the items that you will put in your vending machine. Maybe in the future, you can include information such as price of the vending machine and the prices of various items in the machine. Where would you put these vending machines? I enjoyed your pitch, but you might be able to better expand upon your product in the future.
ReplyDeleteHello Lisa.
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed your last elevator pitch. Adding the refrigerated aspect for the vending machine I believe is a great idea. It will give you the ability to add more and fresher products not just products that have a dry shelf life. You were very clear in that you added this option and very informative what would be included in reference to the additional products. Great job!
Here is the link to my post “Elevator Pitch # 3” http://ent3003blogger.blogspot.com/2016/07/elevator-pitch-no-3.html
Hi Lisa,
ReplyDeleteGreat job adding on to your idea to make sure that the products will stay efficient and effective (and not spoiled) for your customers. You made your pitch very clearly! If you were looking to spice it up a little, I would suggest not standing with your hands together, as it really draws attention away from your great pitch! Also, it really helps exude more confidence. Other than that, good job!
Lisa,
ReplyDeleteCompared to your last elevator pitch, I think the addition of refrigeration qualities helps your idea sound better. The only thing I would add is standing closer to the recording device because I had some trouble hearing you speak.
Here is the link to my post.
http://norrisufent.blogspot.com/2016/07/elevator-pitch-no-3.html
Hi Lisa,
ReplyDeleteGood job on your elevator pitch! I am glad to hear that you took the feedback that you received from your classmates in consideration. Feedbacks are very valuable resources in order to change and improve a previous concept or idea. I recommend that you should speak a little louder in your elevator pitch and to look and feel confident with your idea. Overall you did a good job! Here is the link to my post: http://yessiblogging.blogspot.com/2016/07/my-unfair-advantage.html