Saturday, July 2, 2016

Elevator Pitch No.2

 I think that I have received very positive feedback. The biggest concern I received about my idea was the life span of certain food items.

Here is the link for my elevator pitch no.2.

https://youtu.be/I-oS46sLo_s

6 comments:

  1. Lisa,
    Thank you for addressing the types of better food options for the vending machines. I think if people realize that the choices of granola bars, dried fruits, certain nut categories are options, there could be more influence to the "healthy" vending machines. I think your next step would be to create a list of specific and viable food choices. The unhealthy choices that so many people are use to has blinded the masses to some really great food choice options that could have a more positive effect on their overall health.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lisa.

    I think your idea is great. I have been in so many situations where I am starving and I have to succumb to eathing foods from a vending machine. For the elevator pitch I think you clarified well want concerns from the previous pitch were addressed. On your next pitch I would love to see how you incorporate it all together to one complete pitch.

    Here is a copy of the link for my “Elevator Pitch 2” http://ent3003blogger.blogspot.com/2016/07/elevator-pitch-2.html.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa,

    Great job on your second elevator pitch! I like the fact that you emphasized and explained in more detail about the life span of certain food items that you received from your feedback. You took the feedback that you received and applied it to your second elevator pitch and did a really good job! Basically you did very well in my opinion. Here is the link to my post: http://yessiblogging.blogspot.com/2016/07/elevator-pitch-no-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa,

    I enjoy reading and listening about your idea for healthy vending machines. Obviously people ask about how to food can stay fresh and it's great that you brought that up in the video. A small thing I noticed that I thought was good was crossing your hands behind your back. I was taught in another sales class I've taken that that is a gesture that represents being opening and welcoming. Overall your pitch was very well done.

    Here is the link to my post.

    http://norrisufent.blogspot.com/2016/07/elevator-pitch-no-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been starting to see a share of healthy vending machines as I walk around the University of Florida campus itself, so your idea definitely shows a lot of potential. What is also a good thing to know is that, outside of the campus, I don’t really see a lot of those kinds of vending machines, so it is good to jump on that idea know before anyone else does.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Lisa,

    I have always been a huge fan of your healthy vending machine idea since I first started reading your posts. I think you did a great job on your pitch and articulated yourself very well and clearly. I think your vending machine idea would be a step in the right direction for this country in terms of becoming a healthier nation all together. There are so many unhealthy options out there, it would be awesome to be able to finally get something good for you out of a vending machine! Here is my blog: http://jaredpape.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete